Easy and transparent pricing.
(first 2 users)
- Find deals in any market you want
- Exclusive Property Search and Filters
- Deal Quality Labels and Financials
- Pro-formas on every property
- Up to 10 managed deals
(first 2 users)
Everything in Essentials, plus:
- Branded Portal for your clients
- One click Dynamic CMAs
- Market Reports and personal KPIs
- Mobile App with Live ProFormas
- Unlimited managed deals
(first 2 users)
Everything in PRO, plus:
- Remove “Powered by Realdax”
- Custom Domain for your Brokerage
- Teams and Account Delegation
- Company and Team-level reports
- Live Training and Support
You can start as using the Essentials plan and grow from there as you need more users and features from Realdax.
Individuals will have their account active immediately after registration. If you are sponsored under your broker’s office account, they must invite you to participate in under their account.
You don’t, you may wish to purchase a subscription to Realdax directly you can, and you create your own company. Having access through a broker account enables additional features and benefits, but your broker must have an active account and send you an invite to consume one seat with them.
There are multiple plans available for you and your broker. If your broker is sponsoring your plan, you’ll get the same benefit of their plan. See plan description for details.
Seat, License and User are used interchangeably to refer to a billable license occupied by 1 (one) person in the Realdax Platform. One seat pays for one account. A company gets billed based on the number of seats (users) they have using Realdax under their corporate account.
- Company ABC Realty has 1 broker, 1 office manager and 50 agents
- The office manager signs up for the account for ABC Realty and invites 5 other people
- The ABC Realty account will be billed for 6 seats (1 admin/manager + 5 agents)
There’s no limit in the number of users you can have. Our plans make it easy for small teams to take advantage of Realdax at an affordable price. Here’s how the different plans break down.
Essentials Plan is billed as follows:
- $19/user for the first 2
- $39/user for users 3 to 10
- $29/user for users 11 to 50
- $19/user for users 51 to 200
- $9/user for all other users over 200
Pro plan is billed as follows:
- $29/user for the first 2
- $59/user for users 3 to 10
- $49/user for users 11 to 50
- $29/user for users 51 to 200
- $19/user for all other users over 200
Elite plan is billed as follows:
- $49/user for the first 2
- $99/user for users 3 to 10
- $79/user for users 11 to 50
- $49/user for users 51 to 200
- $29/user for all other users over 200
Yes. If you are a Broker with 1000 agents or more, please contact sales support for Enterprise Pricing.
We also have discounts! Prepay for 12 months at the time of purchase and you’ll get 2 months for FREE. We also offer special Enterprise Plans for those needing multiple accounts, such as large Brokers, NAR Associations and Professional REIAs. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this applies to you, or wish to get the annual plan discount.
Yes, you can cancel anytime and your account will remain accessible until the end of the current billing cycle.
You’ll be charged a monthly flat fee based on your plan, plus any additional overage you may have. If your contact list changes before the next billing cycle, we’ll automatically adjust your fee on the upcoming one, and send you an email with the details of the adjustment.
You can pay with a credit, debit, prepaid, or gift card from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club. Premium plans can be prepaid up to 2 years in advance. Only Enterprise plans can be invoiced and paid with check or ACH.